Sunday, November 16, 2014

Blog 6

The essay I have chosen to expand is the first essay we were assigned. Essay one was about advertisements, I had chosen Steve Craig's article on Men's Men and Women's women. How I plan to expand this essay is, on writing on the for different analysis: Men's Men, Men's Women, Women's Women and Women's Men. For this essay I had written on the analysis on Women's Women, where I used a Victoria Secret commercial, the commercial I used was the "I Love My Body". This advertisement targeted Women's Women and Men's Women. Although the commercial targets two analysis I will be looking for another commercial that targets Men's Women. Each analysis will have their on example of an advertisement.

Key Terms:
  • Forth Different Analysis
  • Men's Men
  • Men's Women
  • Women's Women
  • Women's Men   

1 comment:

  1. I understand your plan. Be sure to say that the ads depict men's men or women's women rather than TARGET them. For your research, use terms like "gender and advertising," "marketing strategies," or "gender stereotypes." These terms will help you find more sources on this topic.

    ReplyDelete